IEEE BVP FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IEEE BVP FORUM

Liberate through technology

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online security and E-commerce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blackknight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Online security and E-commerce Empty
PostSubject: Online security and E-commerce   Online security and E-commerce Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 10:02 am

We know that there has always been a lack of security offline, but I think virtual commerce is whole different atmosphere and I wanted to see what others think. What are your thoughts on the state of security while engaged in e-com online and do you believe we can solve this with software? - I certainly do not.
Back to top Go down
beastangel

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Online security and E-commerce   Online security and E-commerce Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 10:08 am

I have never had a problem. I think if you use a little common sense and don't respond the the "You must renew your account information or you account will be suspended." emails then you are not likely to have a problem.
Back to top Go down
kantaditya

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Online security and E-commerce   Online security and E-commerce Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 6:56 pm

I am working on parallel port interfacing can somebody suggest me a book to study it in detail ... also is it advisable to implement it on c language.....
PLS reply
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online security and E-commerce   Online security and E-commerce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online security and E-commerce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IEEE BVP FORUM :: Digital Electronics :: Your first forum-
Jump to: